26 November 2008

no talent?



Wow, I did it. Wait! It's a big thing for me to subscribe for a fairtrade, kind of Christmas Creative Hobby Expo. I've got one week and a half to prepare. I will need many theme decorations to attract clients and I will have to make it myself. In the meantime I planned the renovation of one of the bedrooms, good timing.

Anyway... I have loads of ideas for felted christmas trees, balls, chains, cards and more. I hope I can manage. After all it took me only 3 years to make this decission (I'm hopeless !!!) and there was not much time to get ready on time.... :) 

Doh! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They use offline and online seo techniques and strategies such as on-page optimization and
off-page optimization methods. All it requires
is a little too good to be true. The exchanging of link and
made directory can enhance the experience for your readers.


my homepage :: search engine optimization provider