17 November 2008

Lately...

I've been away on a far trip. Then, I was felting some custom orders, which gave me a lot of satisfaction, however no interesting pictures. After that, I was studying for a very important exam (and passed, congratulationstome, thankyouverymuch :) ). And now I've been ill for a while...
 Looking at my woolen workbook, I see that my creative energy comes and goes like waves in a very big ocean. Many ideas just float around my head, but executing them is a matter of the right moment and the right creative vibe. I have a feeling that tonight it's going to happen again... I can feel this vibe coming...  (I have to finish an order for a friend).


3 comments:

Marchi Wierson said...

I know what you mean. I have trouble feeling energized about blogging today. Lately I have been full of creative ideas to make though. I loved your pink dress and I am looking forward to the next thing. I hope you feel better.

Janet Whitehead said...

Isn't being a Creative a most intriguing adventure! I've learned that,for me, I just have to start. Then a whole new realm of ideas happen, and I wonder why I even pondered the others!

By the way, I love the dress too. Does Etsy work well for you?

odd said...

Thanks guys :)) Thanks for the compliments on the dress. I'd like to make more but I need a big table... :D